Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 88


Almost there!

At this point my emotions are split. I do want to finish but I can already tell that I will miss the Project.

Just wanted to report that the work out these days has been merciless. 
During the second set I feel I'm fried, at the brink of throwing the towel, but set number 3 gives me back hope and strength, sets 4 and 5 are tears and sweat.
I would like to have better abs for the final photos but I can't do extra exercises.
Tomorrow's work out looks wicked, it hurts just to look at all those exercises and reps. 

5 comments:

  1. You look incredible! I'd LOVE to have your body. I'm hoping to look half that good when my own PCP is over (starting Wednesday!!!). Keep going; you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when tomorrow rolls around just do them one at a time. Don't look back or forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's funny. Around set 2-3 I feel like I can't go any further, but around set 3-4 I feel like I get a second wind. But by set 5 my body is just screaming at me! Just two more days, we are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right about that third set! I don't know how I made it through today's abs. I almost cried.

    Maybe all the emotions of ending?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, thanks for your encouragement. I also wish you a great PCP!

    ReplyDelete