Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 90

With sore muscles from the Herculean work out of day 89, I woke up and run to check our instructions for the last day. Then I asked Pablo to say a number and he said 3.  I won't say what's in the work out of day 3 so I don't ruin the surprise for our new PCPers but let me say it was soooo easy this time. 10 minutes. No sweat. No butterflies in the stomach. Just my body saying: "look, see how strong I became, one more set, give me one more set!"

The rest of the day was pure celebration. I smiled and smiled, danced with Pablo, who is very proud of me, and almost cried when Patrick congratulated me. I felt a powerful calm and couldn't stop smiling the whole day. 
Today I feel great. Patrick said we should take some days off, but, I needed to jump this morning.  Later I will be writing some final words about this experience and taking some pictures.

A big hug to Patrick and Chen. A big hug to my fellow PCPers, you did a great job, look awesome and made me smile all the way. A big hug too, for those of you who could't finish the project with us. Try again, next time you will.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lili! You're a powerhouse! Looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Lili! It's been such a pleasure to go through this journey with you. CONGRATULATIONS :)

    ReplyDelete