Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 15

This arrived in the morning. I have been receiving organic vegetables, fruits and eggs for some months now. Today the man that kindly brings my baskets upstairs to the apartment said: It's REALLY heavy today. I almost replied: of course, now I am on the third week of PCP!!!
But I can't speak German that early.

Even though I have plenty of food I haven't been able to eat everything I should today. I had to finish a complex ring and deliver it, so my mind was not on the snack, then lunch was very late and now I am waiting to digest so I can jump and do the workout without gastric incidents.
I can't have the afternoon snack, not only because it's late but because there is no room in my stomach.... and then comes dinner... and then snack... the amount of daily food to be consumed is freaking me out again! And the extra egg whites for snack... oh, Patrick, I know you know what you're doing, but what are these little egg whites for? Is it an extra endurance trial? Is it because you know I tend to ignore snack? And... how do you eat an egg white without salt?

Well, I will go jump and will get hungry, I will go jump and will get hungry, I will go jump and will get hungry, I will go jump and will get hungry, I will go jump and will get hungry..........

;)

2 comments:

  1. http://peakconditionproject.blogspot.com/2008/06/day-77-how-to-eat-5-egg-whites-day.html

    We'll talk about the egg white's meaning soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Patrick, there's hope of taste in all those cytoplasms!!!

    ReplyDelete